Legal Paternity Test
Choose DNA Diagnostics if you need a paternity test for any legal reason.
We are now accredited for legal DNA testing using 24 markers this is the most accurate DNA Testing in the United Kingdom.
DNA Diagnostics have been working with members of the public, family and immigration solicitors for many years. Our legal DNA paternity test reports have been used as evidence of Paternity at the Home Office and Civil Courts throughout the UK for over 15 years.
We maintain a very good relationship with some of the UK’s largest family law solicitors and maintain a UK based customer service office for all your enquiries. Please call 0845 5050 001 for any further information you may need about the products and services we offer.
You may need a legal Paternity Test for:
- Divorce proceedings
- Child custody proceedings
- To change a name on a birth certificate
- A CSA Claim
- Any other legal matter before a UK court
Our paternity testing service follows a strict chain of custody and that is what make our test reports acceptable to the civil courts.It has been proved to be 99.9999% acurate and is admissible in a court of law as proof of paternity.
Our strict chain of custody procedure involves:
- Samples being collected by a neutral third party such as a company nurse or a doctor.
- Samples are sealed with tamper proof tape at the sample collection appointment and either hand delivered to our laboratory or by courier. Once the samples are logged into our laboratory the samples are thoroughly checked.
Legally Admissable Paternity Tests for the:
We are UKAS 17025 accredited meaning that you can have confidence in our results as our own laboratory has been independently assessed and passed by industry experts from the UK Accreditation Service (UKAS). We offer a range of Legal Paternity Tests, which can be ordered online.
The procedure to arrange a legal paternity test, is as follows;
- Once the case has been registered online, we will send a DNA sample collection kit to a medically trained third party usually a GP, who you have nominated yourself.
- You will need to make an appointment with the GP to have your samples collected (your GP may charge for this service).
- ID and photographs must be provided by each party involved in the test, and the samples will be sealed with tamper proof tape and sent directly by courier to our Laboratory.
- Once the samples are in our Laboratory they will be thoroughly checked, analysed and you will receive your results 5 working days later.
However, if you require a DNA Paternity test for “peace of mind” purposes, a legal test may not be necessary. For further information lower cost DNA tests click here
New Legal DNA Paternity Test (5 Working days)
A Legal DNA Paternity Test within 5 working days is ideal if you require results for a court case or to change a legal document such as a birth certificate. A 5 working day DNA Paternity Test is also ideal if you require the results for the Home Office to prove a family relationship for immigration purposes. DNA Test results are available within 5 working days once your DNA samples are received into our UKAS 17025 accredited laboratory.
Order our Legal Paternity Test (5 working days) online.
3 Day Legal DNA Paternity Test
A Legal DNA Paternity Test within 3 working days is ideal if you require results in a hurry. DNA Test results are available within 3 working days once your DNA samples are received into our UKAS 17025 accredited laboratory.
Order our Legal Paternity Test (3 working days) online.
2 Day Legal DNA Paternity Test
A Legal DNA Paternity Test within 2 working days is ideal if you require results in a hurry. DNA Test results are available within 2 working days once your DNA samples are received into our UKAS 17025 accredited laboratory.
Order our Legal Paternity Test (2 working days) online.
Next working day Legal DNA Paternity Test
A next working day Legal Paternity Test is ideal if you require your DNA paternity test results urgently. DNA testing results are available by the end of the next business day once the DNA samples are received into our UKAS 17025 Accredited laboratory.
Order our Legal Paternity Test (next working day) online.
8 Hour Legal DNA Paternity Test
A same working day Legal DNA Paternity Test is ideal if you require your DNA paternity test results immediately. Results are available within 8 hours once the samples are received into our laboratory. No other laboratory can perform DNA paternity testing within 8 hours!
Order our Legal Paternity Test (same working day) online.
DNA Diagnostics also offer Legal DNA testing for immigration purposes, please visit our DNA Immigration page for more information or call our UK based call centre on: 0845 5050 001 during UK office hours.